1. Get your mobile device!
2. Open up to your text messages.
3. Look through your messages of the last ten people you have messaged.
4. Write down the third word of the last text you sent to that person.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all of the ten people from your text messages.
6. Make a poem from all the words you wrote down.
7. Read your poem aloud!
Here is what I got:
You coming Hugo ticket Romeo lol
This was quite amusing.. I liked how I got a “lol” in there to show that it was a ridiculous poem. I enjoyed this procedure most because I always have my cell phone on me. It was easy to access and not that hard to put together a funny sentence. Also, the sentence created from these texts messages gives the gist of the actual conversation I was having with my boyfriend, about us going to a concert in May with Romeo Santos.
It weird how something like getting the third word from each of your text messages could become something no one expected. I definitely liked this procedure. I believe this type of art it produces can be beautiful.